In a way all vitamins, amino acids, and nutraceuticals are underrated. So that makes this question a little more complicated than it should be.
As for emerging and underrated, I can say that there are a ton of vitamins, amino acids, etc that do not get enough credit for what they can do.
First, focusing on nutraceuticals, nutraceuticals have been globally noticed for the ways that they can benefit our health come to a realization. Nutraceuticals have many forms; some foods are even considered nutraceuticals due to how rich in vitamins and nutrients they are. A few of the top underrated nutraceuticals would have to be:
- Colloidal Silver Drops
- The supplement is believed to be able to suffocate single-celled organisms by blocking the oxygen metabolism enzyme. In doing so, this enables the immune system to be more effective at getting rid of these residue pathogens. This then allows the body to be prepared for any attack from an organism.
- Valerian Root Supplements
- Helps those with trouble sleeping.
- A time-release version of melatonin, another great option if you find it hard to sleep.
- Fish Oil
- Improves the quality of hair, nails, and skin.
As for Vitamins, the number one vitamin I have seen overlooked and underrated would have to be Vitamin D3. This is due to the lack of outdoor time we now have as most things we do in live are indoors. Vitamin C is also wildly underrated as it can assist in everything from helping to prevent cancer to curing a common cold.
Finally, creatine monohydrate extracts and amino acids always seem to be the underdog and are rarely mentioned for their great abilities, together, they work excellently for bodybuilders, and so much more.
Basically, there is always more to every nutraceutical, vitamin, or even amino acids to discover.